- We can provide assistance to source suitable work experience for your year 10 students.
- Traditionally some students due to their complex support needs have not had the opportunity to experience in full, a work placement within a commercial setting. To give these students the opportunities they deserve, we have qualified and experienced job coaches who will provide 1-1 support to students whose complex needs cannot be met from the natural support available at the work placement.
- ‘Saturday and holiday jobs’ can be supported through 1-1 job coaching to maximise the opportunity to gain worthwhile experience, add to the students CV, and gain realistic future employment opportunities with local businesses.
- Students leave school/college with an up to date CV
- On leaving school/college students can use our Employment Service, where they will be familiar with the job coaches, and the job coaches will understand their needs. Our Employment Service will assist the student to find suitable employment and ensure an appropriate support structure is in place for the employment to be maintained
We specialise in supporting people who have low level literacy and numeracy skills, and employ fully qualified and experienced job coaches, qualified to the standards recommended in Valuing Employment Now.
All our staff have CRB (Enhanced Disclosure) certificates according to current legal requirements and will carry identification with them at all times.